Why Choose Greenleaf Property Services?
Through our extensive industry experience, we understand that your key aims as a potential landlord are to achieve a successful let, with minimum stress, and at a rental price you are happy with. We also know that you are looking for an agent who will undertake a professional service with effective communication at each step of the process to guide you through the letting experience.
VALUATION REQUEST FORM
Not All Agents Are The Same, And Here Are Just A Few Reasons Why You Should Choose Us…
- All our listings come with floorplans as standard.
- A dynamic website with easy to use search facilities.
- Highly trained and industry experienced staff, all of whom have achieved or are working towards professional accreditation through ARLA/NAEA Propertymark.
- We have dedicated management, accounts, referencing and renewals teams to make your experience as a landlord as smooth and rewarding as possible.
- 1000s of current lettings applicants actively searching for their next property.
- Intuitive use of technology which allows us to communicate with you more effectively at key points of the lettings process.
- Promotion via multiple websites including, www.greenleaf-property.co.uk, Rightmove, Zoopla, OnTheMarket.com and Facebook.
- Our ethos is that we will treat your property as if it were our own; with care and understanding and our recruitment strategy reflects this.
- All our staff have a good knowledge of the properties we deal with and live locally, often having a good knowledge of the area.
- Here at Greenleaf we have an inhouse building and maintenance team allowing for a quick and efficient repair service.
When you start looking for rental accommodation, you should allow enough time to find a suitable property as well as a minimum of two weeks to complete the application and referencing processes. In certain instances
If you have any further queries you can contact one of the lettings team and we will be happy to help.
This below information covers off most of the questions that normally arise when a tenant is considering renting a property.